Monday, August 13, 2012

One day, I'm Optimistic!

I miss getting flowers and cards out of the blue, I miss sharing my day with someone who actually cares to know what's going on with me. It's been about four months or so since the official break up of my ex and I. I'm proud of myself that I haven't gone back or break down.. Well I mean there was one time when I cried, but that was just once, and that was because I just missed what him and I had. Anyways, now that I've had some time alone with no interruptions, I want to start dating, not for fun like what I've been doing, but "serious" courting. I'm not saying that I want a relationship RIGHT NOW but I want someone that's on the same page as I am. More than just the physical stuff, I want to know a person's mind, body, and spirit. Haha, corny but I really do.. Love over sex anyday. I'll feel like I have a purpose again. It gets boring being other people's options, hell no I want to be with someone that wants me to be his one and only. I know I have to be patience, and truly choose people carefully, it's hard, I'm such a relationship type of girl you know? I like to be in love, I like having that one person to do things with. Man I'm a sap, I guess I am a hopeless romantic and I'm a horrible date, too picky. Lots of different guys out there, that just DON'T fit the description. As much as I want a relationship, I know I have to be careful and wise on who I allow in my life, I'm not desperate. I need someone who has the same values as I do. Someone who actually asks me questions about myself too know what I'm all about. Someone who'll go out of his ways to figure me out, not just some kook who only wants me for one night. Gahhhhh! One day I'll have someone kind, caring, and sweet that loves me. Oneee day!

No comments:

Post a Comment