Friday, January 20, 2012

Sick, Sick Thoughts..

it's Friday. Friday, gonna get down on Friday (Rebbeca Black's voice) 

Seems like a long week this week, I've been nothing but sick.
My head is all over the place, my nose is stuffy, and my body aches.
Jeeesh i feel like an unhealthy old man! (no offense, i like you guys)

I tried drinking medicine, and once again medicine has failed me.
I don't really believe in them actually, they taste bitter and expensive too!
I rather spend $15 on a powder or something

Although.. PHO has done a little miracle
It's truly amazing what warm broth can do to me
But it has such a transient effect, 20 minutes later im back to the coughing sniffler that i am :/


Who has the cure to this horrible disease that turns my nose bright red and turn my face pale??



No comments:

Post a Comment