Monday, January 16, 2012

Close your eyes, Breathe, and take a LEAP!

Times like this when i have so much time to ponder and wonder and blunder..

i sometimes wish, 

that i was able to do everything i can never do. 
Things like snowboarding, cliff diving, go on a roller coaster, and truly fall madly in love with a soul jeeeshh...
i realize i'm a big wienie, i'm too afraid to take a risk.
Too afraid to close my eyes and take a big leap.
afraid of hurt disappointments and failures

Always doubting myself and tell myself i can't when really i am capable of doing anything i put my heart too.
it's the little voice inside of me that tells me "no", and i just don't understand why

I play things so "Safe", I never allow myself to step out of my comfort zone. Maybe it's just not my time, maybe I haven't allowed myself to. but when is it the right time? This year, i really want too just once, once to step out of my comfort zone. I want to take a risk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment