Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ever Been So Deeply in Love?

I'm not sure if I ever have, i mean I'm guilty of saying it without actually truly meaning it. 
I guess that's all of us right? We say things we don't mean.
In a way we try to tell ourselves something over and over again thinking that we might actually believe it or feel it. But what happens if no matter what we do, we just don't "love" the other person.

Love is such a deep subject and has so many interpretations.
The one that makes sense to me most is the definition from the bible.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." -1 Corinthians 13;4-7

As mess up as I am, i truly believe Love is perfect.
And everyone, including the heartless ones like me deserve to feel it.
Yeah we may not deserve it, but it'd be nice. 

We as people search for one thing, to love and be love.



No comments:

Post a Comment