Saturday, March 31, 2012

Anger, Disappointment, Worry: Waste of Emotions

Lately i've been feeling so angry, so underestimated, and disrespected.
So lost, like as if i've lost my path in life
I feel like  baby deer who's just lost it's momma deer..
No sense of directions..
That's why i've been so angry at the world, at myself, and the people around me..
I mean don't get me wrong, there's a reason why i get mad at people, but anyway

Everytime when there's an issue,  can't help but to switch my light switch on to "Controlling Beetttcch!", when things don't go as i planned I turned to Medusa from the hood
I'm disappointed and mad, mad at the people, mad at the dog, mad at the grass, mad at everything
when really it's not really their fault. I mean it is their fault than its not.
No one can have there way all the time
But see, with that i don't get the concept
I'm such a control freak that when things aren't going well, i stress the hell out.

Sometimes, most times i have to continually remind myself that
life gives you obstacles, that won't allow you to too see the outcome.
No matter how bad you wanna see it, you just have to be patience
and let the MAN upstairs take control...

anger, disappointments, worries, they're all such a waste of emotions.
I can tell you first hand, everytime i'm angry i blow the hell out, way out of proportion
I cuss, I yell, I accuse, and I feel as if I out to destroy the world
Once I'm done with anger, i just feel like shit, I feel so heartless and unkind..

Ugh, life, why give us such emotion such as these? Makes things so much harder.
Especially if your a woman, the mood swings don't help.. nor the pms's.

#Wordd! Story of my lifee!


No comments:

Post a Comment